I'm Ana of My Symphony Of Life and welcome back to another show.
For this show I have three guests! We have Kid Chef Eliana, Mari McCarthy and Shaun Hughley.
Here's some information about my guests:
Kid Chef Eliana grew up in a family of cooks. With grandparents from the Philippines, Cajun Louisiana, Cuba, and Honduras, the recipes in Eliana Cooks! reflect her international heritage and love of food from around the world. She also shares some family favorites. Her website is http://kidchefeliana.com/
Mari McCarthy founder and author of Create Write Now. She has an interactive website which provides great tips and ideas for all of us who journal. Mari is going to talk about Building Personal Power with Journaling. She’s also going to provide journaling prompts as well. Her website http://www.createwritenow.com/
A believer in alternative healing and all thing natural, Shaun along with her daughter, London...started making her own bath and body products when she became concerned about toxins used in many skin care products, especially those for children and babies. Her website is http://bseen1.wix.com/diva-girlz-boutique#!
A question that I get here at My Symphony Of Life…
What is Podcasting? Is it like a like a green pod with casting around it?
No, Wikipedia says it best! A podcast is a type of digital media consisting of an episodic series of audio, video, PDF, or ePub files subscribed to and downloaded through web syndication or streamed online to a computer or mobile device. The word is a neologism derived from “broadcast” and “pod” from the success of the iPod, as podcasts are often listened to on portable media players. href=”http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Podcast”>
A little bit about us: Here at Global Stage Media aka Audios Maximus Network we’re a web-based media company producing a variety of audio and video shows ranging from music & entertainment shows to talk, news, interview and travel shows that was founded in June 2010. Our shows are released in pre-recorded format with live streaming shows coming in 2012. The name, while appearing to be scientific name (more informally it is also called a Latin name), actually is derived from the original idea of producing audio podcasts (thus “audios”) and in honor of our dear, departed English Springer Max (Maximus). Our vision, however, is to create on of the first full time 24/7 live streaming and downloadable webcast networks providing audio & video shows of all types and films, produced by a wide variety of content producers and independent filmmakers. Imagine, great content, real entertainment, on-demand, anywhere, anytime. In our minds, very cool. In yours, we hope you feel the same. Join The Nation!
1. Research – While I’m out scouting my next guest, I learn about them by looking over their website, looking into their services they offer, I read their blogs, I comment on their posts and I “LIKE” their Facebook Page to connect with them and their community. I join their community because after I interview them, I put their post on their page and I’m able to share their interview. I'm able to build a relationship with them after each show.
2. Come From The Heart – Hold a conversation of what your passionate about. Think of it as talking to your friend. It’s a warm conversation based on a particular topic in the conversation it can make you laugh, it can make you smile, it helps you gain knowledge and it can make you sad. When taking it in content of talking to a long lost distance friend there so much to catch up with. When interviewing someone we hear what our guests are interested in and care about. We hear the passion and the excitement when they talk about themselves and what their most passionate about.
3. Human Connection – Be a voice that stands by your mission. Have a wealth of knowledge in that specific niche’ to share with others so that they can find something that they relate to, what they care about and mostly value in their life.
4. Featured Guests Have featured guests who are of influence. You want to listen to your community in meeting their needs by having content that matters to them. Find guests in the specific niche’/specialty who’ll be able to discuss about a particular topic your community is asking for.
5. Podcasting is a way of life - You can grow as a person in your life. How? Podcasting offers topics that allow you to grow, learn and enrich your spirit with education and knowledge. Podcasting is great for your business because you’ll be able to reach others on a different platform than blogging. It gives your business more exposure to reaching the US and international countries as well.
Pastalaya Serves 6-8
16 oz. boneless, skinless chicken breast, cubed
1 lb. andouille or smoked sausage, cut into 1/2-inch rounds
2 tbsp. butter
2 c. trinity
2 cloves garlic, minced
2 c.tomatoes, diced
1 c. chicken broth
2 tbsp. Creole seasoning
1 lb. linguine pasta, cooked according to package directions
2 stalks green onions, chopped
Salt to taste
1. In a large pot, brown chicken and sausage in butter. Remove from pot and set aside.
2. Add trinity to pot and sauté until softened.
3. Stir in garlic, tomatoes, chicken broth, and Creole seasoning.
4. Return meat to pot and bring to boil.
5. Reduce heat, cover, and simmer for about 15 minutes or until chicken is cooked through.
6. Add cooked pasta and green onions to pot. Combine thoroughly.
7. Add additional Creole seasoning and salt to taste.