Welcome to LME Podcast 29! Thank you for listening.
The contents are:
1. HELLO and http://www.patreon.com/coachshane
2. NEWS: Cats or dogs?!
3. Country Shane’s FACT!
4. 4 great questions from YOU!
1. Are the "d" sounds canceled in "understand, told, old"?
2. When do we say "pie" and "a pie"?
3. Pronunciation difference: this VS these; fit VS feet?
4. How to answer NEGATIVE QUESTIONS--yes or no?!!
5. DDM and Good bye!
Can you sponsor my podcast for $1 a month?
Do you wanna MASTER ENGLISH? Do you have 30 minutes every day? Try one month of DDM for free!
Email Coach Shane: dailydictationmembers AT gmail DOT com
Thank you for listening! I really hope to hear your feedback!
Miguel’s BLOG for Spanish speakers: http://aprendeinglescoachshane.blogspot.co.uk/ Mario’s BLOG for Portuguese speakers: http://vamosdominaringles.blogspot.com.br/ Quy’s BLOG for VIETNAMESE speakers: http://englishstudyandshare.blogspot.kr/ Muhammad’s BLOG for Urdu speakers: http://cochshane.blogspot.kr/ Azin’s blog for Persian speakers: http://englishcoachshane.blogspot.co.uk/ Max’s blog for Russian speakers: http://coachshane.ru
Mohammad Reza’s blog for Persian speakers: http://mddi.blogfa.com and http://mrmddi.jimdo.com/
Ji Hyang’s blog for Korean speakers: http://sunhyang.blogspot.co.uk/
Gokhan’s blog for Turkish speakers: http://kaybetmekyokcoachshane.blogspot.com.tr/