Welcome to LME Podcast 30! Thank you for listening.
The contents are:
2. NEWS: A Very Lucky Pig!
3. Country Shane’s FACTS!
4. 6 great questions from YOU!
1. How do you pronounce “W”?
2. Can “th” sound like “d”? Can “s+y=sh”?
3. What does “Check it out~” mean in rap songs?
4. Hyphens and Dashes…the scary truth!
5. How do you pronounce “next thing”?
6. Pop song grammar!
5. iTune Hellos, www.patreon.com/coachshane and Good bye!
Can you sponsor my podcast for $1 a month?
Do you wanna MASTER ENGLISH? Do you have 30 minutes every day? Try one month of DDM for free!
Join DDM LIVE:
Join DDM OPEN:
Thank you for listening! I really hope to hear your feedback!
Miguel’s BLOG for Spanish speakers: http://aprendeinglescoachshane.blogspot.co.uk/ Mario’s BLOG for Portuguese speakers: http://vamosdominaringles.blogspot.com.br/ Quy’s BLOG for VIETNAMESE speakers: http://englishstudyandshare.blogspot.kr/ Muhammad’s BLOG for Urdu speakers: http://cochshane.blogspot.kr/ Azin’s blog for Persian speakers: http://englishcoachshane.blogspot.co.uk/ Max’s blog for Russian speakers: http://coachshane.ru
Mohammad Reza’s blog for Persian speakers: http://mddi.blogfa.com and http://mrmddi.jimdo.com/
Ji Hyang’s blog for Korean speakers: http://sunhyang.blogspot.co.uk/
Gokhan’s blog for Turkish speakers: http://kaybetmekyokcoachshane.blogspot.com.tr/