Welcome to LME Podcast! Thank you for listening.
This podcast’s contents are:
2. NEWS: Hot Coffee is Cool
3. Country Shane’s FACT!
4. 5 great questions from YOU!
1. Help my children learn English and what’s your phone number!
2. Should I just watch TV shows to improve my English?
3. What’s the difference: plenty, many, several, much, a lot of.
4. If I understand The Simpsons, am I fluent in English? Do Americans say both: I wish I WERE/WAS a dentist?
5. How’s my “can” and “can’t” pronunciation?
5. LME’s BOOK CLUB and Good bye!
Can you sponsor my podcast for $1 a month?
Do you wanna MASTER ENGLISH? Do you have 30 minutes every day? Try one month of DDM for free! http://www.letsmasterenglish.com/tryddm
DDM LIVE: http://dailydictation.blogspot.com
DDM OPEN: http://ddmopen.blogspot.com
DDM VIP: Email Coach Shane: dailydictationmembers AT gmail DOT com
Thank you for listening! I really hope to hear your feedback!
Miguel’s BLOG for Spanish speakers: http://aprendeinglescoachshane.blogspot.co.uk/ Mario’s BLOG for Portuguese speakers: http://vamosdominaringles.blogspot.com.br/ Quy’s BLOG for VIETNAMESE speakers: http://englishstudyandshare.blogspot.kr/ Muhammad’s BLOG for Urdu speakers: http://cochshane.blogspot.kr/ Azin’s blog for Persian speakers: http://englishcoachshane.blogspot.co.uk/ Max’s blog for Russian speakers: http://coachshane.ru
Mohammad Reza’s blog for Persian speakers: http://mddi.blogfa.com and http://mrmddi.jimdo.com/
Ji Hyang’s blog for Korean speakers: http://sunhyang.blogspot.co.uk/
Gokhan’s blog for Turkish speakers: http://kaybetmekyokcoachshane.blogspot.com.tr/
Narcissa’s blog for Persian speakers: http://letsmasterenglish.blogfa.com/