EP24 - PHOTOMUSE 5 - Trump, Brexit and Money for Art, Cambrian Explosion, The Value of Joy and a New Way to Exhibit
Release Date: 02/26/2017
In this new Photomuse I walk down Portobello ruminating on the issues of the day; I talk about
- The unsettling effect of Trump
- The risk to the area world in Britain's exit from Europe
- The Cambrian explosion of photographic practise
- Against pigeonholing
- The importance of joy to the creation of art
- A new way to exhibit photography designed to affect the viewer viscerally
Please get in touch with alex at firstname.lastname@example.org or @schneideman331 on twitter.
Please forgive occasionally poor delivery - I've got a lot on my mind...
Thanks for listening...