Principles of Success - Organized-Planning
Release Date: 11/28/2017
YMBL046 Principles of Success - Organized Planning
If you want to create success in your business, you need to have a plan, work the plan, be able to revise the plan, then work the plan again. Part of working the plan, though, is having everyone on your team working in the same direction. This is where being organized in your planning process becomes critical.
On today’s episode, I’m discussing the importance of creating an organized plan for your business. I’ll explain what an organized plan is and how it can help you and your team achieve your goals and scale your business quickly and more effectively. I’ll also share why cultivating an environment based on cooperation is critical to be an effective leader, the attributes most great leaders possess, as well as leadership traits that can hinder your company’s growth and ability to achieve its goals.
“The more definitive you can be in your planning, the quicker you will get the results you want.” - Sharon Lechter
This week on Your Money, Your Business, Your Life:
- What is an organized plan?
- How an organized plan can help you achieve your goals.
- Understanding when to be the team cheerleader and when to be the “pit boss.”
- The importance of building a team with the right people.
- The importance of organizing the details of your plan to execute it effectively.
- The importance of being a humble leader.
- Overcoming the fear of competition and criticism.
- The importance of maintaining a cooperative work environment.
- The difference between an authoritative leader and a servant leader.
- Creating an environment that nurtures leadership.
- Think and Grow Rich book by Napoleon Hill
- Outwitting the Devil book by Napoleon Hill
- Good to Great book by Jim Collins
Learn More on the Essential Components of a Successful Business
Invest in YOU with our Essential Components of a Successful Business Online & Live Training Course! This 12-week training program will teach you how to grow your business form an idea to a globally-recognized success, learn how to find investors for your company and leverage and protect the power of your intellectual property to ensure you build the business and life you deserve.
Help Others Take Care of Their Money, Their Business, & Their Life!
Thanks for joining us on this episode of Your Money, Your Business, Your Life podcast! If you found the information, tips, and interviews shared in this episode valuable and helpful to managing your money, your business, and your life, please check us out on iTunes, leave a review, and share our show with your friends and colleagues!