Principles of Success - Decision
Release Date: 12/05/2017
YMBL047 Principles of Success - Decision
As entrepreneurs, we know that procrastination often inhibits our ability to achieve success. Sometimes, procrastination is appropriate - especially when you haven’t done your research or due diligence on an idea. But, lingering too long, overanalyzing, and refusing to make a decision or take action on an idea can often lead to missed opportunities.
On today’s episode, I’m discussing the importance of being decisive and taking action to achieve your goals. I’ll explain why some of the most successful entrepreneurs and business leaders make it a habit to reach a prompt decision, how your passion can help you make decisions quicker, and the effects of the “shiny object syndrome.” I’ll also discuss the difference between seeking someone’s opinion versus seeking counsel from mentors and how second-guessing your decisions can impact your success.
“Decision is the mastery of procrastination.”
This Week on Your Money, Your Business, and Your Life:
- How procrastination inhibits your ability to grow your business and achieve success.
- The importance of making prompt decisions.
- The importance of avoiding the “shiny object syndrome.”
- The difference from seeking opinions versus seeking counsel.
- How your passion and burning desire can help you make prompt decisions.
- Collaborating with your team to make decisions.
- The impact of second-guessing your decisions.
- The importance of finding the right mentors.
- How indecision is still a decision.
- Using your experience and expertise to help you make appropriate decisions.
- Following your instincts.
- The importance of allowing children to participate in making choices.
- Allowing yourself to modify your decisions to achieve your goals.
Learn More on the Essential Components of a Successful Business
Invest in YOU with our Essential Components of a Successful Business Online & Live Training Course! This 12-week training program will teach you how to grow your business form an idea to a globally-recognized success, learn how to find investors for your company and leverage and protect the power of your intellectual property to ensure you build the business and life you deserve.
Help Others Take Care of Their Money, Their Business, & Their Life!
Thanks for joining us on this episode of Your Money, Your Business, Your Life podcast! If you found the information, tips, and interviews shared in this episode valuable and helpful to managing your money, your business, and your life, please check us out on iTunes, leave a review, and share our show with your friends and colleagues!