Principles of Success - Persistence
Release Date: 12/12/2017
YMBL048 Principles of Success – Persistence
Ever entrepreneur faces challenges and obstacles that can set us back from achieving our goals, but one of the things that separates the highly successful leaders from the struggling entrepreneurs is what keeps us motivated during these times of difficulty. It’s how we overcome fears, doubts, and negativity to catapult our businesses that clears the path for our success.
On today’s episode, I’m discussing the importance of staying persistent in your pursuit of success. I’ll share how fear, doubt, and negativity play a role in our ability to achieve our goals and the importance of turning your persistence into faith to be successful. I’ll also explain the eight factors you need to know to begin cultivating a persistent mindset.
“Leaders need to be persistent in order to achieve the goals they set out for themselves and their team.” – Sharon Lechter
This Week on the Your Money, Your Business, Your Life Podcast:
- How fear, doubt, and negativity inhibit your ability to achieve success.
- Turning your persistence into faith.
- Being definitive in your purpose.
- How your burning desire helps you stay focused and persistent.
- The importance of believing in yourself.
- Creating a plan to achieve your goals.
- Improving your knowledge to take action.
- The importance of cooperation and teamwork.
- Developing willpower.
- Creating a habit of taking steps toward your success.
- How creating systems can help you cultivate persistence and success.
- Think and Grow Rich book by Napoleon Hill
- Outwitting the Devil book by Napoleon Hill
Learn More on the Essential Components of a Successful Business
Invest in YOU with our Essential Components of a Successful Business Online & Live Training Course! This 12-week training program will teach you how to grow your business form an idea to a globally-recognized success, learn how to find investors for your company and leverage and protect the power of your intellectual property to ensure you build the business and life you deserve.
Help Others Take Care of Their Money, Their Business, & Their Life!
Thanks for joining us on this episode of Your Money, Your Business, Your Life podcast! If you found the information, tips, and interviews shared in this episode valuable and helpful to managing your money, your business, and your life, please check us out on iTunes, leave a review, and share our show with your friends and colleagues!
Our mission is to educate entrepreneurs, investors, professionals, and families on the ways to reduce the stress and frustration revolving around finances, learn what it takes to make more money in less time, and shatter the financial class ceiling holding them back from financial freedom.
Subscribe on iTunes and leave a review to help us reach more people and inspire others to take control of their financial future.