Is Faith Still Relevant in a Post-Christian Culture? - Episode 5
Release Date: 12/02/2017
Today we speak with Dr. Henry Curtis McDaniel Jr. Dr. McDaniel is the founder and president of the Center for Reaching a Post-Christian Culture.
Dr. McDaniel graduated cum laude from Columbia International University and he obtained a Master of Divinity from Covenant Theological Seminary. He earned two doctorates - a D.Min from Fuller Theological Seminary and a Ph.D. from Duquesne University.
- His Faith Story - 1:00
- The world is changing drastically - 4:30
- The birth of the post-Christian America - 6:30
- Define the post-Chrisitan condition - 7:07
- How our thinking has changed - 10:23
- The Da Vinci Code as an example - 16:20
- The role of the church in a post-Christian culture - 18:37
- The two paradoxes of the church - 22:27
- Building intellectual scaffolds - 28:12
- His upcoming book - 31:27
- His advice to pastors - 33:12
His website - http://www.postchristiancondition.org/
Thanks for listening to this episode of Coaching Christian Leaders.
Please subscribe to Coaching Christian Leaders and never miss an episode. You can subscribe on Apple Podcasts, Google Play, Stitcher, iHeartRadio, and most any podcast app. Also, visit our Facebook Page and leave a review there or join the conversation.
Finally, join the Coaching Christian Leaders team. You can do so by clicking HERE. I send an email to all team members when a new episode is released. This email includes the show notes and Member Only Resources. I will never share your email address and you can unsubscribe at any time.