Episode 089 - The Future of Real Estate in 2018 (with Valerie Garcia)
Valerie Garcia is one of the brightest minds in real estate. She has trained and consulted with tens of thousands of agents and is a highly sought-after speaker and innovator. We brought her to the BOOM to cover these hard-hitting questions about our future in real estate:
- How will augmented and virtual reality impact real estate?
- Will tech innovation be a detriment to the role of the agent?
- How do you pronounce “niche?”
- Would you put a computer chip in your body?
- When will driverless cars go mainstream?
- What do Twinkies have to do with anything?!
Ab rolling [1:06]
Shopping as it relates to home buying [7:15]
The opportunity for real estate agents to compete on marketing with the big companies [11:15]
Doing what your competition isn’t doing [12:00]
How to pronounce “niche” [12:45]
Augmented and virtual reality, and how it’ll impact real estate [13:10]
Is tech innovation detrimental to the future of the real estate agent ? [15:45]