We're Back for 2018 & the NFL Playoffs!
Release Date: 01/17/2018
GOS -We're Back for 2018 & the NFL Playoffs!
The girls are back for another year of sports, and what better way to start their first episode for 2018 than reacting to the crazy college football finals? It’s definitely the kind of game we’ve all been looking forward to, and while they did predict this victory early in the season, that’s not to take away from Georgia fans. The championship hype was all over that stadium, and Georgia fought and emerged as one of the best this season, but they just couldn’t finish. Saban and Alabama are just too good at this point.
More than the college football finals, the girls also discuss the mind-blowing Saints-Vikings game that literally erupted into chaos when time ran out, why rookie Juju Schuster is our official celebration rookie of the year, and why Tom Brady is still fantastic despite being underpaid. They also explain why the 2017 rookie class might be the best the NFL has ever seen.
“Time in Atlanta has started to move at a glacial pace." – Whitney Melancon
Highlights of Today’s Episode:
- Why Atlanta's been on a rough patch since 2017.
- What stood out during the college Bowl games.
- Their thoughts on John Gruden being back with the Raiders.
- Their reaction to the Saints-Vikings game.
- Why just having a great quarterback in the NFL doesn't guarantee a championship.
- Universities where their football rookies are making an impact.
- The teams they would like to see in the Superbowl.
Lindsay’s MVP & LVP of the Week:
- This week’s MVP award goes to – The three heavily criticized Philadelphia Eagles quarterbacks who rose above the criticism and played their heart out.
- This week’s LVP award goes to – The Saints-Vikings end game was chaotic and put a lot of betting money on the line.
Whitney MVP & LVP of the Week:
- This week’s MVP award goes to – The Jacksonville Jaguars for making it to the AFC championship despite being the most forgettable team in the league.
- This week’s LVP award goes to – Will Wade threw a temper tantrum that would embarrass Cam Newton during the LSU-Alabama basketball game.
Love the show? Join our fans on the net and leave us your honest feedback!