Episode 42: Back On The Clock
Release Date: 01/17/2018
Hey we’re back! Yay! But we’re talking about muppets or something. Boo! Also Donald Trump is still the President. Boooooo! But that means Tim owed us a case of beer. Yay! But we drank it all during this show so even that is bad now.
Rather than try to explain all the things that happened while we were away, we played another round of Beat the Clock like we did in Episode 35 which was called “Beet The Clock” for some esoteric reason. Also we’d like to come up with a name for these. So let us know, Tim en ‘em. “The Alli Gambit” ain’t working for some of us.
- The milking scene in The Last Jedi
- The dang Rose Bowl (and subsequent national championship game also bonus LSU commentary)
- The new Mardi Gras rules and route. General Mardi Gras anxiety
- Favorite off-the-field moments from the 2017 Saints season
- Winter weather. Is it bad?
- A coffee shop stor
- What life was like back in “The 1900s”
- The flu outbreak of 2018. Is it bad? (It is bad)
- The City Council is considering an ordinance reforming ABO license procedures that would greatly expand surveillance powers.
Trying to get back on a regular schedule here in 2018. Thanks for sticking with us.
If you enjoy our show, share, like, rate, tell your friends, keep circulating the tapes. Thanks for listening.