Ep 124: Campus Recruiting Evolution at PwC
Release Date: 04/13/2018
It is accepted wisdom that technology is changing everything when it comes to employer branding, recruitment marketing and recruiting itself. But how are things working in practice and how are shifts in technology changing the way large employers identify and interface with future talent?
My guests this week are Alexa Mershcel, US Campus Recruiting Lead, and Ashley Lasher, Northeast Assurance Business Recruiting Manager, both from PwC. Campus recruiting has been undergoing some serious evolution at PwC, and it was great to gain some insights into this change.
In the interview we discuss:
• How technology is changing the campus recruiting experience for both candidates and recruiters
• The importance of aligning Talent Acquisition closely to the business
• Replacing giveaways with virtual reality experiences
• Transparency and the new power of the job seeker
• The importance of the "post-offer event."
• Content that resonates in campus recruiting
• Automation versus human interaction
Alexa and Ashley also share their thoughts on video interviewing and what is in store for campus recruiting as technology expands further.