385: EMBODIED WEEK 3: Four Spiritual Laws to go from "I hate this part of my body" to "I love my whole body and treat it like fine china"
Release Date: 04/25/2018
EMBODIED week 3: These five upcoming episodes are here for us to understand how to use Law of Attraction and purposeful manifestation to transform our bodies. Physical transformation is not solely diet & exercise and we'll explore why! Every other week we'll alternate between an interview of a fitness friend who has had an experience that could have destroyed her and how she learned to love herself through her body.
Are you a member of Love Club on Facebook? Join the conversation and proactive growth at: https://www.facebook.com/groups/loveisaverbpodcastgroup/
Our Topics Today:
- Changing self-talk from seeing flaws as separate entities on our body to incorporating them into the wholeness of who we are
- G.P.S. Gratitude Perspective Shift: Using a lens of gratitude and "what am I becoming" or "what good is happening from this?" instead of viewing the problem as is and staying in the problem or attracting more similar problems to us
- Law of Focus:
- What you focus on you find
- What you focus on grows
- What you focus on seems real
- What you focus on you ultimately become
- Fine China: How to view your body as valuable and priceless as fine china to take care of it vs. berate it
Links to Lauren: http://www.bit.ly/linkstolauren
Ready to Grow?
Schedule a zero pressure discovery call to see if personal coaching or Transform-U program is right for you