Very often when we talk about innovation, we focus solely on advances in technology and what they can empower. However, it is important to remember that innovation is about much more than this. Different ways of thinking and different ways of working are vital for companies looking for a competitive edge in their talent acquisition.
One company embracing all of types of innovation is Vodafone, one of the largest telecoms companies in the world. I'm delighted to welcome Catalina Schveninger as this week's guest. At the time of recording Catalina was Vodafone's Global Head of Recruiting and Employer Brand and she gives us some great insights into the great work Vodafone are doing in these areas.
In the interview we discuss:
• The recruitment challenges a company of Vodafone's scope and scale faces
• Segmentation and focus for a digital native audience
• The importance of local knowledge and global collaboration
• Using an Agile methodology for recruiting
• Balancing the gender split of the recruitment pipeline
• Message and marketing personalization
Catalina also share her thoughts on future innovation at Vodafone