Solocast: The Emotional Inventory
Release Date: 10/03/2018
- After a workout, shower, and quality nutrition, go to a quiet space where you won't be disturbed and shut off all electronics to be in stillness for 2 hours
- Complete 7 rounds of a 5-5-5-5 box breathing session
- Open a blank journal page and draw a line down the middle
- On the left side, write the top 10 things you want to be different in your life
- On the right side, write down all the people, habits, energy, and actions that must change or be let go of in order for you to get the peace and fulfillment you desire.
- Once you have taken a full inventory, choose one thing that you are committed to changing in the next 7 days.
- Call in the social support you need, then move through the fear threshold
---> Get The Morning 21: A powerful (and free) system designed to give you more energy, let go of old weight, and live life well.
More Top Episodes
- 226 Paul Chek: The Revolution Is Coming (3 Part Series)
- 131 Drew Manning: Emotional Fitness
- 183 Dr. Kyra Bobinet: Brain Science
Get More Wellness In Your Life
- Join the WFR Community on facebook
- Send Josh Trent a personal message
- Tweet me on Twitter: Send us a fun tweet (or a what's up)
- Comment on the Facebook page
Support This Podcast
- Leave a 5 star review on iTunes
- Share this episode with someone you care about
- Contact Wellness Force Radio for podcast sponsorship and partnership opportunities
Rate & Review Wellness Force
---> REVIEW THE PODCAST
Ask A Live Question For The Next Episode
---> Click here to leave a voicemail directly to Josh Trent to be read live on the air.
You May Also Like These Episodes
- Food Freedom Forever With Melissa Hartwig
- Nir Eyal: Breaking Bad Habits, Technology Addiction, & Emotional Triggers
- Healthy, Happy & Harder To Kill w/ Steph Gaudreau of Stupid Easy Paleo
- Beyond Meditation: How To Get A Better Brain With Ariel Garten
- Living A Healthy Lifestyle In A Modern World With Dan Pardi
- Creating A Life Worth Living With Michael Strasner
- Join the Wellness Force Newsletter: www.wellnessforce.com/news
- Don't miss next week's show: Subscribe and stay updated
- Did you like this show on Ketosis? Rate and review Wellness Force on iTunes
You read all the way to the bottom? That's what I call love!
Write to me and let me know what you'd like to have to get more wellness in your life.