150 episodes, another milestone reached! A huge thank you to everyone who has listened, subscribed and supported the show over the last three years; I couldn't have got to this point without you. To celebrate the 150th episode, I wanted to showcase a slightly different format that I have been working on for a while. This week's episode is slightly longer, features a number of interviews and takes a real deep dive into its topic.
The topic I'm exploring this time around is recruiting capability in collaboration with experienced resourcing leader John Wallace who has previous lead recruiting teams at RBS, Barclays and Tesco Bank. In the episode you will find:
• The reasons why we are asking whether talent acquisition is good enough
• An interview with Simon Rutter, former Global Employer Brand Director at Takeda, about his experiences as a job seeker
• An interview with Fiona Alder, an experienced board level director in the drink industry, about her experience of recruiting as a hiring manager
• An interview with Craig Donaldson, CEO of Metro Bank PLC, about his strategic vision for recruiting as a function
• Mine and John's thoughts on the steps that need to be taken to improve talent acquisition