Culture fit, culture add, value-based hiring. What do we really mean by these phrases and how can you transform them from theory in practice, especially at scale?
My guest this week is Nathalie McGrath, VP of People for Coinbase. Coinbase prides itself on having an intentional and thoughtful culture which they have managed to maintain and develop through a period of hyper-growth.
In the interview we discuss:
• How Coinbase has scaled their recruiting operation
• Recruiting for culture add and keeping the hiring bar hire
• The anatomy of a value based interview
• Maintaining a quality candidate experience while moving at pace
• The importance of understanding funnel metrics
• A unique approach to voluntary attrition
Nathalie also share her thoughts on what the future might look like