The Cortisol Episode Part 2 With Dr. Lane Sebring
Release Date: 11/12/2018
You've probably heard a lot about cortisol, but do you really understand it? Today's 2-part episode is an in-depth discussion on cortisol with Dr. Lane Sebring. You'll learn what cortisol is, why it's important for health, for weight loss, and for overall wellness. You'll understand how cortisol can get too high or too low, and what to do about either situation, by changing diet, sleep and your lifestyle. In today's fast paced world, this episode is going to provide truth bombs galore for so many that are affected by low or high cortisol and don't even know it.
In this episode you'll learn:
- Why cortisol is the most important hormone in the body.
- How cortisol works with your adrenal glands.
- How stress affects cortisol production.
- Why addressing the health of your adrenals matters so much to fix your cortisol issues.
- How cortisol affects fat loss.
- Immediate tips for how to improve your cortisol.