Ep. 22 TONY ROBBINS
Release Date: 11/19/2018
"What's your motivation? What's great? What's missing? What's preventing this?"
He's one of the top business coaches in the world worth over $6Bn who left an abusive home, to work as a janitor on $40 a week. What was the one thing which changed his life, and what can we learn from the way that he communicates to over 200,000 people every year?
In this episode I try to steer clear on the self-help bumper sticker quotes, and look more deeply at what drives the most successful people (including how they break up each day into 100 x 10 minute chunks). Digging back into the 20 years that I have followed Tony, and sharing some of my experiences from working alongside him in 2015, whatever your opinions are of Tony Robbins, I think there's something in here for you. Because one thing's for sure - he's NOT (just) a motivational speaker...
- Tony Robbins facts and here
- Follow Tony on Twitter
- Watch 'I Am Not Your Guru' on Netflix
- 10 minute morning ritual << Genius
- Tony Robbins advice with Evan Carmichael (Search all Evan's YouTube clips on Tony - they're really well curated)
- Tony's TED Talk - "Why we do what we do" (2006)