Episode 34 Intro | TAPP Radio Preview
Release Date: 12/25/2018
Host Kevin Patton previews the content of the upcoming full episode, which focuses on powering up how we do dissection activities.
There's more... a few content updates... plus feedback from listener Mindi Fried, some word dissections and a recommendation from The A&P Professor Book Club.
- Summer Neuroscience Workshop
- Ganglion cells in the retina
- Powering up our dissection activities
- Dissection lists
- Pre-dissection activity
- Mindi Fried weighs in on the value of preview episodes.
- As we approach the anniversary of this podcast, let's hear what you think!
- 1.833.LION.DEN (1.833.546.6336)
- Suprachiasmatic nucleus (SCN)
- The Physician (The Cole Trilogy Book 1) by Noah Gordon
- Book details: amzn.to/2LzEvDO
- Historical fiction
- Story of a European who studies medicine under Persian physician Avicenna (Ibn Sina)
If the hyperlinks here are not active, go to TAPPradio.org to find the episode page.
- More details at the episode page.
- Transcript available at the script page.
- Listen to any episode on your Alexa device.
- Join The A&P Professor social network: