Endometriosis and Using Genomics to Guide Lifestyle Choices
Release Date: 01/30/2018
Dr. Erika Gray is first a wife and mother. She is also a pharmacist and a woman who struggled with endometriosis since she was 16 years old and ended it with alternative treatments that included dietary changes, progesterone, and supplements. After healing herself, she was inspired to help others who suffer from the same incapacitating condition, which led her to become a functional medicine pharmacist. In her journey, she also became aware of the importance of genomics and their impact on health, which is why she co-founded Toolbox Genomics which helps people interpret their genomic information into actionable lifestyle changes. Get your complimentary guide, The Top 5 Tips For Choosing a Genetic Testing Company, HERE.
Now in today's show with Erika we talk about.....
- What percentage of our genes is influenceable by our dietary and lifestyle choices
- The supplements she used to heal herself from endometriosis
- What you can take to help mitigate the effects of going out for a drink with friends and other ways you can protect yourself if you take a day to indulge
- Her best tips for how to free yourself from facebook
- Intermittent fasting and how to do it safely
- A day in the life of Erika in terms of food
- And more!
OK, let’s go chat with Erika!