Ep 7 - The Banker Who Became a Carpenter, Plane and Bevel | Rafie Chua
Release Date: 10/09/2016
Rafie Chua is the founder and creator behind custom furniture studio, Plane and Bevel. In a fast paced consumerism society that demands for cheap and the good, he left banking and dived into this sunset industry of woodworking. He has since created a sustainable business.
- The woodworking scene in Singapore
- Machinery and wood working technique
- Lessons learnt from traveling around the globe
- Difference that separate a hobbyist and professional
- Schools of thoughts in woodworking