Entrepreneurial capital with Chris Arsenault, Managing Partner @ iNovia Capital
Release Date: 02/22/2018
On this week’s show, we spoke with Chris Arsenault, Managing Partner @ iNovia Capital. Chris is a senior executive with over 20 years of general management experience in high technology industries, with extensive experience in business development, strategic planning, sales, marketing and communications. Chris is the cofounder, President & CEO of iNovia Capital, a Venture Capital firm launched in 2007 with now over a half a billion under management.
Chris currently serves as a director on the boards of AppDirect, LightSpeed Retail, Poka, SnapTravel, Well.ca, and until recently Luxury Retreats (acquired by Airbnb). Chris is an active board member of Réseau Capital, and a proud Charter Member of Silicon Valley based C100.
On the show, we spoke about:
- How he launched iNovia more than 10 years
- The role of mentorship in his career
- The most important characteristic in an entrepreneur
- What it takes to build a successful VC firm (brand, team and vision)
- How crypto fits into the larger trend of decentralization
- If you have time, check out Chris’ thesis on optionality.
Chris is a legend in the Canadian venture capital landscape. I always walk away inspired after talking with him. I hope that you enjoy the conversation!
Let us know what you think. What types of guests would like to see on the show? What topics interest you the most? Send me your thoughts at firstname.lastname@example.org