1) This week's writing progress:
2) Appearing at Amazon Academy in Edinburgh, representing The Alliance of Independent Authors:
3) I did a bit of author research this week! One of the characters in my Don't Tell Meg trilogy is a clairvoyant, Steven Terry.
He's only a minor character, but I like writing him, so I wanted to dig a little deeper!
4) I'm hoping to hit two targets by May 31st.
My first target was to achieve 100k page reads this month - this target has been hit:
I am also hoping to break $1000 in book earnings this month - and become a 4-figure author at long last.
Finally, I'm hoping to hit my highest number of podcast downloads in one month by the end of May - I'd like to hit the 3000 downloads mark if I can.
5) My guest blog post for Ingram Spark: http://www.ingramspark.com/blog/email-marketing-for-authors
6) My first author booking for March 2018 is for the Crime & Publishment event: https://www.facebook.com/CrimePublishment/
7) New Writing North: http://newwritingnorth.com/