1) This week's writing progress - 5036 words written on Friday and I'll write another 5k on Saturday:
2) This is the location of my new thriller - I needed somewhere that a millionaire might own in the UK, but somewhere claustrophobic too: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/travel/travel_news/article-3072342/What-s-REALLY-like-stay-night-Victorian-fort-middle-sea.html
My book will feature a fictional version of one of these forts.
3) I got the cover for my email marketing book this week, the old design is shown below - I'm still not sure!
4) Training Your Dragon course: http://training-your-dragon.teachable.com/
The courses go live on July 17, 2017 – be one of the first to sign up now and receive a massive $100 discount. This offer will not be repeated and pricing will revert to $297 at course launch.
5) Get your website mobile friendly and get an SSL certificate on your site ASAP ... SiteGround gives this to you free, head for https://paulteague.com/SG [My affiliate link]
6) Once again, my latest novel was plotted out in The Novel Factory, which remains my preferred software for this purpose.
It allows me to outline plot structure, characters and locations and save web links and research notes: https://www.novel-software.com/
7) I'm taking part in this list-building activity for The Grid 1 this week - more info at https://self-publishing-journeys.com/Promos [My affiliate link]
This Week’s Self-Publishing News
The Alliance of Independent Authors news update: https://selfpublishingadvice.org/self-publishing-news-audio-still-leading-the-way/