Emily Benet is an author, journalist and award-winning blogger.
She writes contemporary fiction.
Her titles include the blog-to-book retail comedy, Shop Girl Diaries, the quirky romantic comedy, The Temp, and a novel about social media addiction, #PleaseRetweet.
Her fourth novel, The Hen Party, is a fun, fast-paced reality TV saga set in the island of Mallorca.
Tired of the lack of support that she got with her traditionally published books, Emily decided to go it alone with her most recent book, opting for self-publication.
Find Out More:
Amazon Author Page: https://www.amazon.co.uk/Emily-Benet/e/B008OGBRPO/
Emily on Wattpad: https://www.wattpad.com/user/emilybenet
Interview Talking Points:
1) Emily's Harper Collins page: https://www.harpercollins.co.uk/cr-108875/emily-benet
Harper Impulse: http://www.harperimpulseromance.com/
2) Emily's ALLi article on why she swapped traditional publishing for indie: https://selfpublishingadvice.org/opinion-why-i-swapped-the-traditional-publishing-dream-to-self-publish/
3) Emily's Wattpad experiences: http://www.publishingtalk.eu/case-studies/emily-benet-wattpad-success-story/
4) Emily on Wikiepedia: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emily_Benet
5) Salt Publishing: https://www.saltpublishing.com/
6) The Creative Penn podcast: https://www.thecreativepenn.com/ [Highly recommended]
7) The Alliance of Independent Authors: https://self-publishing-journeys.com/ALLi [My affiliate link]
8) Paperback publishing on https://www.createspace.com/ and http://www.ingramspark.com/
9) Use Vellum to format your books at https://vellum.pub/ and Calibre is a cheaper alternative: https://calibre-ebook.com/