Joanna Penn is an Award-nominated, New York Times and USA Today bestselling thriller author, as well as writing non-fiction for authors.
She's written 23 books and sold over 500,000 books in 84 countries and 5 languages.
Joanna is an indie author and also runs a small press, Curl Up Press, with her husband.
She I spent 13 years as a business IT consultant in large corporates across the globe before becoming a full-time author-entrepreneur in September 2011.
Joanna is regarded as one of the UK's most authoritative voices on self-publishing.
Find Out More:
1) Joanna's self-publishing website: https://www.thecreativepenn.com/ [Highly recommended! For the podcast, the blog ... everything!]
2) Joanna'a author website: https://jfpenn.com/
3) Joanna's Amazon author page: https://www.amazon.co.uk/Joanna-Penn/e/B002BM8ICW/
4) J.F.Penn Amazon Author page: https://www.amazon.co.uk/J.-F.-Penn/e/B00AVLL4WG/
4) Joanna on Goodreads: https://www.goodreads.com/author/show/7514223.Joanna_Penn
5) Joanna on Twitter: https://twitter.com/thecreativepenn
6) Joanna's Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/joanna.penn
7) Joanna's YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/thecreativepenn
8) Joanna's courses on Teachable: http://creative-penn-courses.teachable.com/
Interview Talking Points:
1) My favourite picture of Joanna from 2008 - proof that we all have to start somewhere!
2) Joanna's income report: https://www.thecreativepenn.com/2015/08/07/six-figure-income-writing/
3) 20BooksLondon: https://www.facebook.com/20BooksLo