Billion Dollar Business Ideas: Augmented Reality with Jay Samit
Release Date: 12/16/2017
“Augmented reality will eliminate the fear of others and make the world a better place.” - Jay Samit
(click to tweet)
Over the past few years, we’ve witnessed augmented reality technologies develop.
But products like Google Glass and QR codes made us skeptical of whether this technology had a place in the real world. Then there was Pokémon Go, which caught the world’s attention, made over $1 billion dollars, and made any AR-related doubts vanish from our minds.
On today’s episode of The Tai Lopez Show, we are joined by augmented reality-expert Jay Samit. He is the Independent Vice Chairman of Deloitte and the bestselling author of Disrupt You! Jay joins us today to widen our understanding of augmented reality. He shares what the latest developments are in AR technologies, and how they will undoubtedly influence our industries and lifestyles in the years to come.
Also you can listen to The Tai Lopez Show on Spotify! Click “Follow” and let me know what you think!
“We’ll now have more control over our environment because our environment will conspire with us to succeed. Not against us.” - Jay Samit
(click to tweet)
Points to Keep In Mind
- Augmented reality isn’t just about adding to the environment, it’s about subtracting
- An example of the implementation of AR in an industry is the airplane cargo-packers
- AR glasses would make it 3D tetris and save airlines billions in jet fuel
- AR softwares can tell if a person’s gait is suspicious or body temperature is high (risk for ebola)
- Think about opportunity first and then worry about privacy
- Tinder goggles would make profile apparent in real-life (ex: halo hologram above person)
- Machine-learning allows the software to get smarter with each new data point
- AR would allow people to always have access to all of mankind’s knowledge up until that point.