Why Bitcoin Isn’t Crashing
Release Date: 12/28/2017
“Bloomberg’s been talking about how crypto’s worth nothing for the past 4 years. That’s not playing out well for them right now.” - William Duplessie
(click to tweet)
Bitcoin took a dip last week.
But now it’s back to where it was, and the skeptics return to silence. As the market validates that cryptocurrency is here to stay, we must continue our education to stay one step ahead of the trends.
On today’s episode of The Tai Lopez Show, we are joined by Dan Fleyshman, William Duplessie, and Ben Greenburg to discuss the future of cryptocurrency. Their range of expertise in the crypto world spreads from business to technology, and on today’s episode they review what coins to look out for as we approach the new year.
“6 times this year, Bitcoin has crashed has 30%. And every single time, it increased from 70% to 260% within three days.” - Dan Fleyshman
(click to tweet)
Points to Keep In Mind
- Fiat money is currency that a government has declared to be legal tender, but it is not backed by a physical commodity
- People are innately scared by these but blockchain technology is fixing that
- You can bet for or against cryptocurrency
- Not all cryptocurrencies need to be mined but there is a shortage of machinery required to do the mining
- The main problem with cryptocurrency right now is the exchange networks are slow
- 13 million new Coinbase accounts in the past year, and 1.3 million customer support complaints on backorder
- Technical analysis applies to crypto markets because they aren’t mature
- Increased volatility - the books are small because the blockchain can only support a certain amount of traffic
- Decentralize your thinking by not getting your information from mainstream media