Best of Week: Understanding Crypto, Learning History, and Betting On Bitcoin
Release Date: 12/31/2017
“If I would have told you to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum back in March, you would have looked at me like I have three heads. But now you have 13 million new Coinbase accounts.” - Dan Fleyshman
(click to tweet)
As we wrap up 2017, it’s time to look at this week’s highlights on The Tai Lopez Show.
From dissecting crypto trends to understanding productivity, this week saw every dimension of The Tai Lopez Show. These moments deserve a second look, and today we’re taking the time to revisit the details discussed on air.
To continue your self-education, subscribe wherever you listen to podcasts (Spotify, iTunes, SoundCloud, etc.) to transform your time at the gym into a physical AND mental workout, or your daily commute into the inspiring hour of story and business insight required to take your entrepreneurial visions to the market.
And don’t forget to subscribe to The Tai Lopez Show on Spotify! Click “Follow” and let me know what you think!
“I understand there’s a hierarchy. I don’t care that my mom told me I’m special. I understand that this person’s more special than me in this area. So whatever he says, I’m going to listen to.” - Tai Lopez
(click to tweet)
Points to Keep In Mind
- People procrastinate because they don’t know what to do
- Steem is a decentralized Reddit (get paid to make good content)
- Be careful of any cryptos under 100 Bitcoin of volume
- This is unlike any other market because the people closest to the news aren’t mainstream outlets (use Telegram app for leaks)
- All problems are rooted in stubbornness: sensitivity, sensual, stupidity, and self-importance
- Prevent injuries; Lebron James spends $1 million/year on his body; spend the $10 on a mousepad that prevents carpal tunnel syndrome
- Not all cryptocurrencies need to be mined
- People aren’t hiding who they are in the beginning of marriage; rather, it takes time for the full picture to be revealed
- Think about how you can drive a car with a license; but no screening is required to have kids
- Best exchange to get started is Coinbase
- FDIC-insured and won’t crash as often as competitors