286 J'aime Radow: How To Be A Catalyst For Truth & Love
Release Date: 07/19/2019
Which holistic health practices can help you heal the mind and overcome any of the four most common addictions?info_outline 355 Josh Macin: How To Detox Yourself From A Toxic World
Do you feel sluggish, anxious, unmotivated, tired, or weak all the time? Discover the mental and emotional process of detoxification.info_outline 354 Keith Norris: Bread, Circuses, & Mind Control
Are the government lockdowns, CDC guidelines, and face masks about health or is somebody trying to control you?info_outline 353 Dr. Ben Lynch: Dirty Genes & COVID-19
Do you have symptoms of Dirty Genes?info_outline 352 Autumn Smith: How To Heal Your Brain With Food
What simple dietary changes can create positive health results for your body's unique needs?info_outline 351 David Sandoval: The Hidden Epidemic of Glyphosate & Obesity
How much do you actually know about glyphosate?info_outline 350 Greg Anderson | Health Freedom: A Brave Police Officer's Truth On COVID-19
What constitutional rights have been taken away from you during the COVID19 lockdown?info_outline 349 Ronnie Landis | Rethinking Veganism: The 10 Year Journey Back Home
Is the vegan diet really healthy for everyone?info_outline 348 Dr. William Li | Eat to Beat Disease: The New Science of How Your Body Can Heal Itself
Will the choices you make at your next meal help your body's ability to fight off disease? Or will they weaken it?info_outline 347 Patrick Haize | Practical Spirituality: The 3 Energy Bodies
How do the three energy bodies: astral, etheric, and physical shape and color the fabric of life?info_outline
Most of us don't trust ourselves and that is why we ask for permission. So, if we constantly show up like a really good friend and gently ask ourselves how we are feeling every single day, we start to trust ourselves and we get closer to the truth. - J'aime Radow
How can you connect with your authentic self, be in a present state of flow, and become a powerful catalyst for truth and love?
---> Join the Wellness Warrior VIP Club: get exclusive discounts on new wellness tools, be first in line for new podcasts, get access to invite-only events, and so much more.**
---> Get The Morning 21: A powerful (and free) system designed to give you more energy, let go of old weight, and live life well.
Wellness Force Radio Episode 286
Life Coach, Cultural Anthropologist, Motivational Speaker, and Personal Brand Alchemist, J'aime Radow, shares her mission to bring people back to love, how to honor and accept your emotional bandwidth, and why the real change you want to see in the future starts with you being curious and honest with yourself now.
Listen and find out how J'aime is using all of her marketing, branding, and cultural anthropologist skills to help others find and channel their true selves.
Private Coaching with J'aime
Are you ready to begin the journey?
The benefits of the transformational 12-week private coaching program include a personalized experience in your discovery, and together creating the road map to getting you where you want to be. Through exercises and questions, we focus in on what it is you really want to achieve. Then we build an action plan that you will be held accountable for following through with. Through this work you will gain confidence in yourself and your choices, an emphasis is put on the value of authenticity, preparation, and follow-through.
After the Intro Session, J'aime will walk you through the following three steps:
- Point A
- Point A to Point B
- X Marks The Spot
As a corporate consultant I have presented personal branding workshops to both small start-ups as well as Fortune 500 companies, worked with corporate attorneys on building a niche in their law practice, coached professionals on how to communicate and network effectively, as well as how work/life balance is imperative to success, and how to achieve it.
Projects can be custom-tailored to fit each specific client’s needs and goals. The work may be done in a group/team setting, privately with individuals, or a combination of the two. A shortlist of tailored examples include:
- Suit & Tie Yogi
- Personal Brand Management
- Leadership & Success
Listen To Episode 286 As J'aime Radow Uncovers:
- The fact that her name, J'aime, means "I love" in French and how that has now full-circle become her identity, mission, and the legacy that she wants to leave behind.
- Fully honoring and accepting all of your emotions from happiness and hope to grief and anger.
- Why wellness isn't a luxury but a conscious choice to live life well.
- Exploring the social constructs of what it means to be masculine vs. feminine and how that will shift in the future.
- Disconnection and how it is the root of so many of our health challenges, concerns, and problems.
- Landing in your body to fully embrace and express your feminine or masculine self.
- Real change begins in our world when we're kinder to ourselves first.
- High expectations that we, especially women, have for ourselves yet we don't create enough space four ourselves to just 'be.'
- Why channeling the masculine can help women get the tasks done that they need to accomplish.
Embracing Your Role
- Allowing women to release their expression of emotions, be sensitive, and embrace their feminine.
- Quick change of gender roles and what it means to be masculine and feminine in the world we live in with today's technology.
- The challenge of understanding exactly what programming we have gone under and then figuring out what needs to be reprogrammed.
- Exploring the ego our need to create something big that we'll be remembered by forever because of it.
- Why we place so much value on what's good vs bad when everything that's happening is actually neutral and everything that happens is so much bigger than ourselves.
- How to be in flow with the various challenges we face in life and put in trust when things are out of control or not going our way.
- The fact that the eyes that we looked out of as a child are now the same eyes we look out of today and how that connects with our emotional intelligence and expression as a skill.
- Expression as a very necessary skill for all humans to keep themselves thriving.
- The need we have to ask permission to do even the simplest things when we don't even have to ask for it.
- How we can let our walls down to be authentically ourselves and open up to emotional and physical connection in romantic relationships.
Power Quotes From The Show
Finding Truth In The Breath
"We need to look for the truth and So many people are looking for the truth but they're looking outside. To find truth within, it can be just as simple as a practice of getting comfortable sitting in a chair, putting both feet on the ground, feeling the ground, taking 3-deep inhales through the nose, exhale through the mouth, and just getting really quiet and asking yourself how you are in this moment." - J'aime Radow
Showing Up For Yourself Every Day
Being Curious & Getting Honest
Links From Today's Show
- Awakened Futures Summit 2019
- SOMA Breath Meditation Events - SOMA Breath
- Brené Brown
- Defining Your Authentic Purpose with J'aime Radow - Ep. 163
- Growth Now Movement
- Private Coaching
- Keynote Speaking
- Corporate Consulting
- J'aime Radow
About J'aime Radow
J'aime Radow advises conscious women leaders to powerfully communicate their unique mission to themselves & the world.
She has spent the last decade as a trusted advisor to executives at Fortune 500 companies, attorneys at Am Law 50 firms, entrepreneurs, physicians, professional athletes, and creatives. Guiding them to redefine themselves, their business, pivot, or up-level, and step into an expanded version of themselves. To create and fully express an aligned personal brand.
She infuses her experience as a futurist and corporate brand strategist with practical personal development tools and experiential integration. She has been called an “essence translator & activator”, and believes, “Your person comes before your brand.”
J’aime is also is the founder of the Queen Being Alliance, created to help women leaders build deeper connection, clarity, and confidence within themselves, and through community. The QBA offers coaching, multi-day retreats, and experiences.