039: Coach Letha | Transforming Into The Wellness Warrior
Release Date: 12/30/2019
Erik shares the changes with the show in the coming month such as a name change. His purpose is to provide you with the tools that are going to help you the most which is why some changes to the show are coming. There will be a new name which will be announced soon.info_outline 051: Dr. Lindsey Marvel | Our Vision Reflects What We See or Don’t See
Dr. Lindsey Marvel, optometrist describes getting into the field which was not widely accepted by her family even though she is a doctor. The focus she had growing up was on sports, especially tennis as she was a highly ranked tennis played that led to a collegiate career and school was secondary.info_outline 050: Not All Financial Education is Created Equally
Erik Smith shares a story of a conversation he recently had with an individual who studied finance and daily trades in the market. It was interesting to find that the individual was not aware of different financial concepts.info_outline 049: Kristi Lee Cronin | Curing Heartache Literally & Figuratively
In this episode of Fitness & Finance, Kristi Lee Cronin, Cardiology Nurse Practitioner shares how she got into the field of nursing and the challenges that came along the way. Her story is inspiring because it shows that persistence pays and we cannot avoid the things that are on our hearts.info_outline 048: Take Advantage of Every Moment in Life
Erik talks about the news of Kobe Bryant’s death and what it means to him and the lessons learned from the tragedy. Unfortunately it takes tragedy to bring people together and appreciate one another as we need to tell people how we feel about them always because we do not know how long we are going to live.info_outline 047: Vee Khuu | Into The Real Estate Lab
In this episode of Fitness & Finance, real estate investor Vee Khuu shares his experiences getting into real estate investing as an immigrant from Vietnam in the midst of the 2008 financial crisis, the benefits of investing out-of-state, tax liens & more.info_outline 046: The Winning Stages-Magic Mirror
Erik shares a story about a mentor of his who shared the stages of why people are successful and also why they fail. Most people become successful and do not know why, which keeps them from having continued success. Others also do not understand why they fail. Erik shares a personal story relating to his health and fitness journey of success and failure.info_outline 045: Aimee Carlson | Terminating the Toxins in Our Lives
In this episode of Fitness & Finance, Aimee Carlson, entrepreneur and host of podcast, The Toxin Terminator, shares how she began her journey of eliminating toxins from her life, some useful first steps you can take today and more.info_outline 044: Taking Action Before It’s Too Late
Erik shares stories that have impacted him in his career, whether good or bad. He discusses a time when he was in a situation with a client and could help them but was not able to.info_outline 043: Jason Priest | Transforming the Dad Bod
In this episode of Fitness & Finance, Jason Priest, Founder of Dad Bod Health and a Registered Nurse, shares how he chose to change his pattern of bad health decisions, how nursing school led to his entrepreneurial journey, the importance of stepping outside your comfort zone and more.info_outline
In this episode of Fitness & Finance, Personal Trainer, gym Owner, plant-based Wellness Coach and Chef, Coach Letha, talks about losing over 100 pounds, being passionate about her health, how she built up her Wellness Warriors Bootcamp brand and fitness gyms, and being both a vegan and a chef.
- What was Coach Letha’s upbringing and early health like?
- What were her first 10 days of juicing like?
- How did Letha get led to the change in her mindset towards a healthier lifestyle?
- Feeding yourself unhealthy junk food isn’t an appropriate reward system when losing weight.
- What made her keep going with her diet during the first few days?
- How long ago was this when she began her health journey?
- What other lifestyle changes did she make after losing her first 40 pounds?
- Watching documentaries and doing research in nutrition was helpful in Letha’s journey.
- Coach Letha’s vegan life was led by compassion and love, as far as what she eats, what she puts on her body, and how she treats people.
- How did her family respond to her new life choices?
- Has her family changed their viewpoints about her new life now that many years have gone by?
- How did her next 60 pounds come off after losing the first 40?
- How did she develop her training program?
- What was it like when Coach Letha was opening up her gym?
- How did she build up the company culture at her gyms?
- What are Letha’s business plans for the future?
- Coach Letha talks about being vegan and being a chef.
- Letha is launching a Patreon account under Wellness Warriors with Coach Letha.
Letha lost about 40 pounds in the first 40 days of juicing and eating a plant-based diet, mostly raw vegan.
Eating better has a more positive impact on your exercises and have more endurance to perform better.
“You don’t know what good feels like until you feel it.” –Coach Letha
- “My body and my mindset and everything just gravitated towards a plant-based lifestyle, more directly being vegan, and I realised, oh my gosh, my makeup doesn’t have to have animal products. Why am I trying to look cute while harming animals?” –Coach Letha