340 Julian Rosen | Rewiring Your Personality For Bliss and Success
Release Date: 05/05/2020
Which holistic health practices can help you heal the mind and overcome any of the four most common addictions?info_outline 355 Josh Macin: How To Detox Yourself From A Toxic World
Do you feel sluggish, anxious, unmotivated, tired, or weak all the time? Discover the mental and emotional process of detoxification.info_outline 354 Keith Norris: Bread, Circuses, & Mind Control
Are the government lockdowns, CDC guidelines, and face masks about health or is somebody trying to control you?info_outline 353 Dr. Ben Lynch: Dirty Genes & COVID-19
Do you have symptoms of Dirty Genes?info_outline 352 Autumn Smith: How To Heal Your Brain With Food
What simple dietary changes can create positive health results for your body's unique needs?info_outline 351 David Sandoval: The Hidden Epidemic of Glyphosate & Obesity
How much do you actually know about glyphosate?info_outline 350 Greg Anderson | Health Freedom: A Brave Police Officer's Truth On COVID-19
What constitutional rights have been taken away from you during the COVID19 lockdown?info_outline 349 Ronnie Landis | Rethinking Veganism: The 10 Year Journey Back Home
Is the vegan diet really healthy for everyone?info_outline 348 Dr. William Li | Eat to Beat Disease: The New Science of How Your Body Can Heal Itself
Will the choices you make at your next meal help your body's ability to fight off disease? Or will they weaken it?info_outline 347 Patrick Haize | Practical Spirituality: The 3 Energy Bodies
How do the three energy bodies: astral, etheric, and physical shape and color the fabric of life?info_outline
You never chose anxiety, to doubt yourself, to be a People Pleaser, or to assume the worst. These are all things that just kind of happened and emerged from somewhere in your internal world. Conscious neuroplastic mediation is a framework for changing the brain almost in an approach that has been customized for the person. It is the scientifically and proven process that you never chose the way your brain is wired; your 'traits' are what you practice unconsciously and they're optional; you can change them for limitless value in your life. - Julian Rosen
What are you gaining by letting this fear-based infatuation with what's next steal your power in the moment?
---> Get The Morning 21 System: A simple and powerful 21 minute system designed to give you more energy to let go of old weight and live life well.
Wellness Force Radio Episode 340
Writer, Speaker, Coach, and Creator of The Fearless Life Project, Julian Rosen, explains the laws of consciousness, how trauma can masterfully shape us, how to redirect fear to act from love, and the concept of conscious neuroplastic mediation and how it actually changes the brain.
CURED Nutrition is a movement inspired by nature and grounded in a shared desire to leave a lasting impression on you, our community, and this world. Together, they're a collective of heart-centered human beings who are inviting you – the conscious creatives, dreamers, and healers – to join their family. Learn how CURED hemp and CBD products can enhance your daily wellness routine.
Try Cured Today
They're Colorado-based organically grown hemp products that have been engineered to transform your approach toward an elevated life. Tap into your inherent potential – your greatest mind-body alignment – and nourish it with the supplements you were designed to thrive on. A greater existence is waiting.
Listen To Episode 340 As Julian Rosen Uncovers:
[1:30] The Laws Of Consciousness
- Cured Nutrition
- Julian Rosen
- Leave Wellness Force a review on iTunes
- What conscious neuroplastic mediation is and how it changes the brain.
- The fact that we never chose how our brain was wired, our anxiety, or thoughts about ourselves.
- How conscious neuroplastic mediation proves that our thoughts and feelings are not who we are; they’re just something that we practice unconsciously and they’re optional.
- What steps he’s taking to make the most of his time without it just passing him by during the CV19 pandemic.
- How losing his mother to breast cancer at 23 years old really woke him up to a journey of consciousness.
- What the laws of consciousness are and how to live by them.
- Why things happen to us for a good reason and nothing is really lost as life supports life.
[15:00] Redirecting Our Fear
- How we can stop acting from a place of fear and begin exercising our personal power to redirect that fear.
- The fact that we’re conditioned as children to be fearful because of the idea that if you don’t worry, you won’t become a responsible adult.
- Unpacking the Us vs. Them mentality that we naturally give into when there is fear amongst everyone in a society.
- How a fear-based infatuation can steal your power in the moment; taking away your non-refundable now.
- The power of just breathing in and experiencing fear whenever it comes to you.
- Exploring the concept that a greater being that lives within us that has never left and never will leave us while we’re alive.
- The biggest lessons he learned when his mother passed away.
- Why you shouldn't continue to wait to do something if it is pulling at your heartstrings.
[28:00] How Trauma Masterfully Shapes Us
- How he helps his clients come out from under their masks and share their authentic self with the world.
- What he does to prove to his clients that the worst thing that has happened to them is actually the best thing ever for their life.
- The purpose behind suffering and pain that each one of us experiences in our unique journeys.
- Why the ego perceives our traumatic experiences as pain when really they’re shaping us in a masterful way.
- Differences between emotion and feeling when combined with conscious neuroplastic mediation.
- Why it’s an illusion that our thoughts create our emotional states.
- The Feel-Think patterns that we get stuck in when we’re in a state of lower consciousness as feelings come first before the thought process.
- How we’re wired to naturally get good at being worried all the time.
- Why the inner dialogue we have with all of our worries is a lie and is a justification of a feeling we memorized years ago.
- The Illusion of Money by Kyle Cease
[34:30] The Spiritual Quotient
- Josh’s Belief-Thought-Feeling-Action loop that happens when we approach a new situation.
- The fact that we get to learn negative emotions such as shame, guilt, anger, and anxiety just like the good feelings we connect with in life.
- How we can unconsciously live more conscious and achieve an intense flow state.
- Why we constantly lead decisions with our head and not our heart.
- The spiritual quotient and why spirituality is the solution to 99% of our problems.
- Personal volition and understanding that you always have a choice and it’s your remedy against resistance and fear.
[52:00] The Difference Between Knowing And Doing
- The Power of Habit by Charles Duhigg
- How to avoid daily, constant decision fatigue.
- The difference between knowing and doing plus the emotions that come with them.
- How to just accept, choose, and feel our emotions instead of resisting or creating a dialogue around them.
- Why every negative emotional feeling we experience eventually wants to be released so that it can transmute into its positive counterpart.
- The fear we have that a feeling might remain forever if we allow it to bubble up within us but that’s actually a lie.
- Why suffering comes from the same story that we tell ourselves about the negative emotion, not the negative emotion itself.
- Imposter syndrome and self-imposed devaluation he experienced when he transferred from fitness to deep transformational coaching.
Power Quotes From The Show
The Feel Think Pattern Illusion
The Inner Dialogue Is A Lie
The Wiring Of The Brain
Links From Today's Show
About Julian Rosen