350 Greg Anderson | Health Freedom: A Brave Police Officer's Truth On COVID-19
Release Date: 06/23/2020
How do we live our lives as powerful creators?info_outline 380 Mike Mutzel | Syndemic vs. Pandemic: What The Health Do We Do Now?
What the health do we do now in 2021?info_outline 379 Drew Manning | How To Be Fit After 40: Why Drew Gained 75 Pounds on Purpose (Again!)
How can empathy, self-love, and reflection help you let go of the old weight?info_outline 378 Charles Clay | The Laser Focus Method: How To Create More Than You Consume
How can we get laser focused and create more than we consume in 2021?info_outline 377 Eugene Trufkin | The Anti-Factory Farm Shopping Guide: How Big Food is Owned by Big Pharma
Why is it so hard to find healthy food even when you want it?info_outline 376 Mike Salemi: The Truth About Kettlebells, Strength, & Spiritual Growth
How can cultivating movement awareness help us heal?info_outline 375 Bizzie Gold: Break Method | Why Instinct And Intuition Are Not The Same (Rewiring The Subconscious)
How can you tell when it's time to tap into your intuition or instinct?info_outline 374 Roger Nygard | The Truth About Marriage: What Makes Happy Relationships Work & How To Find A Soulmate
What makes us happy in relationships? Why do relationships fail?info_outline 373 Matteo Franceschetti: Sleep Fitness & The Good Side of Technology
How is your sleep fitness score?info_outline 372 Matt Belair: Consciousness, Human Potential, & How To Be Friends With Your Ego
How can you cultivate greater awareness and uncover your true potential?info_outline
When at any time in American history can a cop tell you what you have to put around your face? 100% of my co-workers are in absolute agreement with me and they cannot believe the stuff we're seeing officers do nationwide. That is why I was compelled to talk about it in my video. I said, 'I understand that you've got a mortgage; I do too. I understand you have babies to feed; I do too. It doesn't matter what your financial situation is or your personal financial commitment, none of that is relevant because this is simply a matter of law and simply a matter of right and wrong. We do not have the option to go and enforce these executive orders and destroy people's livelihoods.' - Greg Anderson
---> Get The Morning 21 System: A simple and powerful 21 minute system designed to give you more energy to let go of old weight and live life well.
Wellness Force Radio Episode 350
Former Port of Seattle Law Enforcement Officer and Wellness Advocate for our health freedom, Greg Anderson, shares his mission to change the way officers across the USA are enforcing unconstitutional laws, how COVID19 lockdowns are directly benefiting our government's pockets, and why what the mass media is telling us about the coronavirus is not lining up with what's really happening at the hospitals.
Listen To Episode 350 As Greg Anderson Uncovers:
[1:30] Americans' Rights To The First Amendment
- Greg Anderson
- The Viral Video - Are you doing the right thing?
- Follow up video to Are you doing the right thing? - A Hill I'll Die On
- Cured Nutrition
- Greg's background in the military and being deployed to Afghanistan and Iraq before becoming a law enforcement officer.
- The mindset mentality he had to develop while being in the military and leaving the USA for combat abroad and coming to terms that it might be the last time he sees home.
- Why he joined the military gain some direction in life and set the bar high for himself by taking on challenging roles and experiences with the 75th Ranger Regiment.
- His spiritual journey over the last year and how it has drastically changed his life.
- The national disbelief from himself and other officers that the government is commanding them to forcibly shut down businesses and arrest people for things like going to church, surfing, or mailing product orders during COVID19.
- Why it's the duty of military and law enforcement officers to police their own if they're putting themselves and others at risk or behaving unethically.
[13:50] What Changes Need To Happen Now In Our Country
- Breaking down why it's not up to the government to impose these tyrannical orders on people under the guise of safety.
- The danger we're seeing in the USA of allowing one person to dictate how everybody else acts and how its impact could increase from one leader to the next if we just sit back and allow it to happen.
- Why he believes that the majority of bad press that police officers have been receiving for the last 10 years are blown out of proportion.
- His own experience seeing the gap of trust between police and citizens become wider over the years especially the moment he puts on his uniform.
- His next steps moving forward after being fired for sharing his thoughts via video online by continuing to do rallies, post videos, and share his message on other podcasts.
- How the news media continues to pin him and the governor of Washington, Jay Inslee, against each other on the topic of locking down during COVID19.
- Unpacking what people in power are most afraid of: People like Greg speaking out against mandatory rules that are actually hurting the country.
[23:30] How The COVID-19 Lockdown Is Benefiting the Government
- Breaking down what actually gives politicians any real power while sitting behind a desk.
- How politicians are setting up police officers to take the fall and be blamed when many are not even supporting the COVID19 lockdowns.
- The great amount of violence that can be caused if officers are continued to be told to shut down businesses and be given the command to enter anyone's home.
- Unpacking what Martial Law is and when it's been enforced in the past in extreme cases such as Pearl Harbor and why it shouldn't be used during COVID19.
- The incredible support he has received for speaking his truth and being terminated from his job for it.
- His plea to other people to avoid violence by coming together now and stand up for their rights.
- Explaining some of the many rights that people do have such as not allowing police officers to search their car if they haven't done anything wrong.
[37:00] Finding Comfort In The Discomfort
- Why he made the move to close down both his jiu-jitsu academy and CrossFit gym to protect his members from the coronavirus before the government made the official lockdown announcement.
- Looking closely at what was deemed essential by the government to stay open during the lockdown in Washington state: WA State Licensing (DOL), the lottery, construction sites contracted by the government (none private businesses), marijuana stores, liquor shops, and anything that pads the wallet of the government.
- What his friend, a physician in Queens New York with 200 COVID19 patients is saying compared to the mass media and they are not matching up.
- His statement to the world: Look at the facts and ask yourself, does this feel right? Does this feel right in your heart? What is your truth? Does this seem like the right thing to do?
- Why the government doesn't have to nor should be telling us what to do during COVID19; it's our right to make our own terms and decisions.
- Steps you can take to analyze and take action during difficult situations like COVID19 with the process he has used in the military, "War Gaming."
- How we can find and build on resilience in everyday life such as with exercise by learning to find comfort in discomfort.
Power Quotes From The Show
What Feels Right In Your Heart?
Your Right To Health Freedom
"I almost find it offensive that the government feels like they need to protect us with the COVID19 lockdowns because I'd like to think of the American people as emotionally intelligent enough to find out, look inward, and decide what's going to work best for them. If people do that and they ask themselves, 'What do I feel comfortable doing? Where's my line in the sand? Where am I not going to get pushed any farther?' If people start to come to terms with these things, then when they find themselves in those situations, they're already going to have their answers because it's already something that they've ramped through in their minds and in their hearts." - Greg Anderson
Simply A Matter Of Right And Wrong
Links From Today's Show
CURED Nutrition is a movement inspired by nature and grounded in a shared desire to leave a lasting impression on you, our community, and this world. Together, they're a collective of heart-centered human beings who are inviting you – the conscious creatives, dreamers, and healers – to join their family. Learn how CURED hemp and CBD products can enhance your daily wellness routine.
Try Cured Today
They're Colorado-based organically grown hemp products that have been engineered to transform your approach toward an elevated life. Tap into your inherent potential – your greatest mind-body alignment – and nourish it with the supplements you were designed to thrive on. A greater existence is waiting.
Build Immunity. Breathe Deeply.
A simple, powerful 21 minute morning system designed to give you more energy to let go of old weight and live life well.
*6 science based morning practices guaranteed to give you more energy and less weight in 21 Minutes.
*7 day guided B.R.E.A.T.H.E breathwork included.