Tips on Being A Respectful Cruiser - Tips for Travellers 181
Release Date: 03/30/2015
In this epsiode Gary Bembridge shares thoughts and tips on the areas and things that cruise passengers should be aware of and focus on to ensure that they are better and more responsible cruisers.
The tips include how to:
- Respect the sea.
- Respect the crew.
- Respect the destinations.
- Respect your fellow passengers.
Some of the tips on respecting fellow passengers include:
- Follow every precaution to avoid bringing or spreading norovirus.
- Pay attention and stay focused in the safety drill.
- Do not be a chair hog.
- Do not be a secret balcony smoker.
- Do not be a corridor noise nuisance.
- Be on time for and during excursions.
This episode is supported by Rentluggage.com: An Online Luggage Solution Store. For more information about their services and how to rent luggage visit tipsfortravellers.com/rentluggage
For more advice and tips on cruising visit tipsfortravellers.com/cruising