Spitting Out The Bones with Genpo Roshi
Release Date: 10/07/2015
Genpo Roshi joins us again to share his current reflects and practice. He shares with us a koan about once your inner self is free, then we can really start to make peace in our most personal relationships.
We also discuss:
- Going from the "Drama Triangle" to the Dharma Triangle".
- Review the 4 causes of suffering
- What is a mature Bodhisattva
- Learn to empower our powerlessness
- Once we surrender there is no contracted self left and we become one with the cosmos
- Finding the part of our self that is truly innocent
- Other power and self power
- How the voice of the "Way Seeking Mind" and the "Big Mind" relate to the triangle
- Feeling stuck after "arriving"
- Living in the absolute, we lose empathy
- The stink of spiritual practice
- How Roshi found his deepest sitting
- Learing to find pleasure in life and practice.
Find out more about Genpo Roshi at bigmind.org