Episode 333, Matt Goodlife's 1st Muntjac Deer of the Season, What is a Skewbald Deer?, Opening Day of Archery Season in Michigan, Would You Hunt on Mars if Given the Chance?, PSE Tech Tip of the Week - Correct Pin Size for Archery Sights
Release Date: 10/12/2015
This week we talk with Matt Goodlife about his first muntjac deer of the season.
- What took so long to get the first one down this season?
- What problems he had after the hunt that causes everyone to cringe at other's actions!
- Why calling a deer a Piebald is the incorrect term to use? We should be using the term skewbald.
Opening day of archery season here in Michigan.
- Danny takes to the woods and sees more hunters than deer!
- Plans for the upcoming archery season
How does the loss of a grandparent play into our outdoor lives
If given the opportunity would you hunt on Mars?
- What game would we hunt?
- What would the travel be like?
- What would the cost be?
PSE Tech Tip of the Week with Bobby Vargas!
- How to choose the correct pin size for our bow set up
- Size considerations
- Colors to choose from and why