CBM 043 : Lessons from a Master Chiropractor - Guest: Dr. Gilles LaMarche
Release Date: 09/14/2016
Dr. Gilles Lamarche is a passionate chiropractor who has practiced for more than 25 years in Northern Ontario, Canada. He is an avid student of the psychology and philosophy of success. He has spoken to audiences throughout Canada, United States, Mexico, Japan, Scandinavia, Australia, Europe and the Caribbean. He is the author and co-author of more than nine books including Say Yes to Chiropractic Success and the Parker System for Professional Success. Gilles was named Canadian Chiropractor of the Year in 2006 by the readers of Canadian Chiropractor Magazine. He recently joined the staff at Life University as Vice President of Professional Relations.
- “Every great truth goes through 3 phases: Ridicule, Opposed, Self-Evident.”
- Science is catching up to what chiropractors have been saying for years – Neuroplasticity.
- Remain steadfast. People will get the message.
- LaMarche’s “story” of how he started his interest in chiropractic
- Parker seminar – Dr. LaMarche’s experience.
- “The difference between the master and student is that the student thinks he can become a master, whereas the master believes he is always a student.”
- “Take no credit, take no blame”
- “Say Yes to Chiropractic Success” (book)
- “Your heart, mind, soul, and body must buy into the process of possibility”
- Have a ritual for a new patient.
- Everybody knows the brain controls everything, but they have not connected to the brain to the rest of the body through the spine.
- We have to teach the basis of chiropractic principles to patients.
- Attach emotion to their outcome – more likely to stick to treatment plan.
- Talk the TIC – teaches students to be great communicators.
- “The Art of Being Healthy” (book series)
- LaMarche shares an amazing personal story of how chiropractic influenced his grandson in the NICU.
- Scientific research to back up stories in his book series.
- “What can I do today that can impact someone”
- “Remember the Goal” (movie)
- “The Green Books” (series) and the “Parker Principles”
- Have a purpose statement – build from this premise.
- Be a part of something – join a group
- Living a life full of vitality can have a huge positive impact.
- Email: email@example.com
Like what you hear? Subscribe!
If you’ve found any value or helpful information in the Chiro Business Mojo Podcast then we’d love to hear about it! Please head over to iTunes and subscribe. While you’re at it, leave us a rating (5 stars would be great) and a review so others can find us! If you have any questions or comments about this show or its contents, please post them in the comments area below and we’ll be happy to answer them!