Visitor Survival Tips to Venice - Tips For Travellers Podcast #245
Release Date: 10/11/2016
Join me, Gary Bembridge from TipsForTravellers.com, as I help visitors to Venice survive the hectic and busy city. Over 50,000 travelelrs visit the city every day and it is busy and packed and this podcast helps you make the most of your visit - and not feel totally swamped and frustrated by the numbers of people also trying to see the city and sights.
In the show I cover the following :
- Must-see sights tips.
- Quietest time to visit is.
- Best times to go sightseeing.
- Tourist traps to watch out for and avoid.
- Coping with the weather.
- Souvenirs and watch outs.
- Gondola ride watch outs and alternatives.
- Getting lost.
- Tips For Travellers Venice Must-See Podcast.
- Tips For Travellers Must-see Sights Video.
- Mundy Cruising
Get a free audio book and trial at tipsfortravellers.com/audible
After listening to the podcast: