Episode 393, Last Deer Hunt, Would We Give Up November 15th As Our Opener, Would We Buy a Multiyear License
Release Date: 12/19/2016
Mike and Dan get to hunt together for their last deer hunt of the 2016 season.
- Reflecting back on the season
- Talking about the last hunt of the season
- Was the 2016 season a success
- What did we learn
We talk about whether we would give up our traditional November 15th Firearm Opener for deer season for a set weekend opener.
- Our take on giving up the opener
- Would it mean more people getting into the woods
- Would it make it easier to plan for the hunt
- Would it allow more kids to take to the woods
- Would it make an economic impact
Would we consider buying a multiyear hunting license.
- Is buying a multiyear tag an option for us
- What would it mean for us
- Would it take a discount on licenses to make it an option for us