Episode 403, Justin Moore Concert, Outdoor Shows, How Does Grain Prices Affect Wildlife, Deer Set on Fire, Trail Camera Theft Law.
Release Date: 02/27/2017
Justin Moore Concert
- Mike and Danny got their country on with a country concert
- Cabela's provided us some great seats as pro staffers
- Crazy weather on the way to the concert
Cabelas Turkey seminars coming to the Saginaw store
- March 11 - 12
- March 25 - 26
Danny hits another outdoor show this weekend.
- Attended Outdoorama in Michigan
- Met with several other people working in the outdoors
- Bought something for his kayak
- Danny purchased a trip for salmon fishing
- Talking about leaving gear at your camp
How did the price of grain rising affect the wildlife?
- Reduction of fence rows, wind rows, ditches and marginal land led to more row crops being planted which reduced habitat.
- Fuel prices with E85 fuels
- Pesticide use along with a housing boom reducing habitat
- Evolution of land use and hunting habitat
- Evolution of hunters over time to more conservation and education
- Where does it go from here
Deer Set on Fire
Pennsylvania trying to change laws concerning the theft of a trail camera
- New Proposal
- $1500 fine and one year loss of hunting privileges
Danny had a visitor living in his cabin
Be safe while out in the field or on the water