Jerusalem Old City - Tips For Travellers Podcast #266
Release Date: 04/24/2017
In this episode of the podcast Gary Bembridge of TipsForTravellers.com, visits Jerusalem and provides tips for travellers on the 10 must-see sights and attractions. In addition he also provides some key observations, historical highlights, best time to visit, getting there and around and general tips and advice.
My aim is to ensure you do not waste your time in Jerusalem Old City by sharing the best things to see and do.
The episode covers the following must-see sights and attractions:
- Jaffa Gate.
- Ramparts Walk.
- Four Quarters.
- Western Wall.
- Dome of the Rock.
- Church of the Holy Sepulchre.
- Tower of David and Light Spectacular.
- Mount of Olives.
- Israel Museum.
- Muslim Quarter Markets.
- Old City Audio Tour App: https://itunes.apple.com/gb/app/the-old-city-of-jerusalem-audio-walking-tours/id493089514?mt=8
- US News Recommendations: http://travel.usnews.com/Jerusalem_Israel/Things_To_Do/Official
- Official site: http://www.itraveljerusalem.com
After listening to the podcast:
- Please leave a comment on Tipsfortravellers.com/podcast, email me or leave a review on iTunes.
- Subscribe (and leave a review) to the podcast on iTunes, Google Play, Stitcher or TuneIn Radio.
- Consider becoming a Podcast Patron and visit tipsfortravellers.com/patron.
- Make a donation at http://www.tipsfortravellers.com/paypal
Going on a cruise? Want a great deal?
- Get great advice and deals through the Tips For Travellers Cruise Line: find out more at http://www.tipsfortravellers.com/cruiseline