017 Who Do You Want to Become?
Release Date: 01/02/2018
Our choices matter. They lead us either to becoming the kind of person we most deeply desire to be or to falling short of the greatness to which God calls us. In this episode, Edward Sri helps us engage the culture of moral relativism with a Catholic moral worldview.
- Rationalizing Anything: Should he go to her room?
- The Top Moral Issues We Face
- "Ethikos": All About Character
- Modern View of Morality = Rules of Conduct
- Classical View of Morality = Who do I want to become?
- Virtue and Friendship
- Made for Greatness
Alasdair MacIntyre, After Virtue
Edward Sri, Who Am I to Judge?