Release Date: 03/15/2018
We all love predicting how a sports season will go, but no other month makes it more fun than March Madness. We’re talking about making brackets and all the analytics and science involved. It’s a deep rabbit hole if you really get into it, but it’s also fun as you get to know a thing or two about how sports analysts do their job and it will make you realize they’re not just making things up.
In this episode, the girls go over team predictions, free agencies, contract extensions, and their own brackets. They share their thoughts on the NCAA being investigated, how much the NCAA earns on games alone, and what to look forward to this season.
“All the science in the world can't predict a team just not having a rhythm one night and just being off." – Whitney Melancon
Highlights of Today’s Episode:
- Whitney's complete bracket
- How the investigation affected NCAA fans.
- The amount of money the games earned and will earn this season.
- Tips for building your bracket.
- Their favorite teams and where they think they'll finish.
- Teams that have the best likelihood of pulling upsets.
Lindsay’s MVP & LVP of the Week:
- This week’s MVP award goes to – Steph Curry’s 30th birthday party looked so fun.
- This week’s LVP award goes to – NCAA Selection Sunday TV Show for being poorly done.
Whitney MVP & LVP of the Week:
- This week’s MVP award goes to – Drew Brees gets a 2-year 50-million-dollar deal despite being 39 years old.
- This week’s LVP award goes to – Cringe-worthy interview of Tom Brady on the Stephen Colbert show.
Love the show? Join our fans on the net and leave us your honest feedback!