Gina Ann - Child-ability, creativity, and vulnerability
Release Date: 04/15/2018
My guest today is a young woman who wears many hats, some include her as an Author of three beautiful children's books (she reads them to kids across the nation), a teacher for over 16 years, an actress, a spiritual psychologist, and probably the most difficult job of all, a Mom. We had a lotta fun and got into how to get out of depression within creativity as well as how to get vulnerable. I am proud to have her on the show! please enjoy my interview with Miss Gina Ann.
- [1:15] interview Starts. Gina’s recent acting gig
- [2:15] Charlie the Alligator
- [8:30] Mom adventures!
- [10:30] The secrets of giving up hope
- [12:00] Being a kid and losing track of time.
- [17:45] Asking yourself what resonates with your heart and creativity will find you
- [19:45] When shit really hits the fan; Gina’s process
- [24:00] Clowns and throwing out clowns
- [26:45] MOVIE Magic is a great Anthony Hopkins. Check it out here https://amzn.to/2GOWs1V
- [27:00] Gina’s experience with Clint Eastwood onset and the wonderful world of acting
- [30:45] Pen to Paper solidifies good thoughts and gets rid of bad ones
- [33:25] Gina’s process for auditions. Her acting teacher is Billy Gallo
- [36:00] Tony gets on a tangent about boiling cats!
- [37:45] Robin Williams: A big inspiration for Gina
- [39:45] When people think they are not creative. Tony’s working on a Book about creativity.
- [44:30] When you feel like giving up...
- [46:45] When you ARE stubborn that is when you need to implement
- [50:15] When we are in a great mood THAT is the time to add reminders that inspire you in your life. You will thank yourself later when you are in “give up” mode.
- [58:00] Gina’s key principals to writing a book
- [59:30] Procrastination, perspective, and love
- [106:45] Gina’s favorite resources are people and crystals
- [114:45] Gina’s thoughts on following through