Moving a Community Toward Christ - Episode 15
Release Date: 05/22/2018
God uses people to accomplish His purposes. And God is using Adam Feldman in Ellicott City, Maryland.
Adam is a community leader, a lead pastor, an author, and a coach. He is the lead pastor of Metanoia Church. He is the author of two books, Journaling: Catalyzing Spiritual Growth Through Reflection and Addressing the Spiritual Formation Needs of a New Church. He is a coach who works with church planters. And he is a recognized community leader as the chair for The One EC Recovery Project.
- His faith story - 2:00
- His decision to plant a church in Ellicott City, Maryland - 4:20
- About the flood that devastated Ellicott City .and One EC Project - 7:22
- Why is community involvement is important to him - 10:50
- About his work as a church-planter coach - 14:00
- Some coaching steps for church planters - 15:40
- Insights on how to replant a church - 18:50
- Details about his book Addressing the Spiritual Formation Needs of a New Church - What spiritual formation is and why it is important. - 20:34
- Details about his book Journaling: Catalyzing Spiritual Growth Through Reflection - 25:17
- What makes his book different - 30:00
- Some tips on how to get started in journaling - 32:15