205 Wendy Myers: How To Live To 110
Release Date: 06/08/2018
Metal detoxification and addressing the body bioenergetically is really important. I actually haven't seen anything that works as well as bioenergetics as far as addressing health issues. Heavy metals and chemicals are definitely a huge threat to our health on so many levels. - Wendy Myers
20% OFF ORGANIFI - USE CODE: WELLNESSFORCE
What are the various metal detoxing strategies for adults, athletes, and children?
In Wellness Force Radio episode 205, Founder of Myers Detox, Host of both the Live to 110 and Supercharged Podcasts as well as NES Health Practitioner, Wendy Myers, uncovers the proper order for metal detoxification, the differences between light and heavy metal detoxing, and whether or not fluoride is actually good for us.
Learn all about the various, simple approaches you can take to detox, heal, and avoid metal toxins every day of your life.
"Energy medicine is the future. The energy that we put out into the world comes back to us. My clients have experienced profound, amazing changes from metal detoxes so it's a privilege to be able to offer that to people." - @MyersDetox http://bit.ly/wfpodcast
Are heavy metals making you sick? Take Wendy Myers' Metals Quiz to find out!
Heavy metal toxicity is often behind digestive issues, systemic infections, stubborn weight gain, brain fog, autoimmune disease, and chronic health conditions.
Have you been to many health professionals and not been helped? Are your symptoms robbing you of your joy (and your life)? You’re not crazy.
The simple reality for ALL of us is that we have been accumulating metals and chemicals for our entire lives. No matter how healthy you eat or take care of yourself, you CANNOT achieve true health unless you purge heavy metals and environmental chemicals from your body and replenish mineral deficiencies.
Heavy Metal Detoxification is the only way to truly reverse disease, heal the body and meet your health goals. Today, a healthy diet and lifestyle alone are not enough to achieve optimal health given the levels of toxins in the environment and our bodies.
Listen To Episode 205 As Wendy Myers Uncovers:
- Myths and mistakes people make about detoxication including juice cleanses.
- The various health discussions she would have with her father while he was alive and how that inspired her to live a life full of wellness.
- How big pharmaceutical companies aren't just harming the health of patients with prescribed medication but also censoring what holistic health practitioners and natural medicine experts are sharing online.
- What being an NES Health Practitioner is all about and how their bioenergetic program can help those who need to detox.
- Her three-step process to help people start thinking about doing a detox called the Mitochondria Detox that includes a binder, bioenergetic supplement, and an activated silica.
- How to detox through nutrition and which foods she recommends eating including those with tons of fiber.
- Why a juice fast isn't the best choice for a detox because there isn't any fiber included in the nutrition.
- If the liver naturally helps us detox, do we really need to go through a detoxification process?
- Why coffee enemas are such a great way of keeping the liver healthy.
- Whether or not it's actually necessary to test yourself to see if you need to detox.
- The order of steps you should follow for proper detoxification.
- How detoxification works for children compared to adults.
- The fact that toxic metals are everywhere - in air, food, water, and even beauty products like deodorant.
- Simple approaches you can take to detox and avoid metal toxins every day.
- Photobiomodulation - Can infrared lights help us detox as well? What other benefits do they have?
- Types of detoxing protocols athletes can follow.
- The differences between light and heavy metal detoxing
- The real truth about fluoride and whether or not it's actually good for us.
- Ongoing misconceptions that simply aren't true about detoxing from heavy metals.
- The fact that we just cannot escape metal toxins even if we live outside of a largely populated city.
Power Quotes From The Show
"Since I started bioenergetics, I have a lot more awareness around energy and how other people's energy affects us. It's about how you utilize your energy, will, thoughts, and attitude for your life, decisions, and happiness." - @MyersDetox http://bit.ly/wfpodcast
"There's only so much you can do to reduce the number of metal toxins but there are some obvious things you can do like not eating sushi every day and drinking tap water, but no matter how hard you try, you can't protect yourself from everything. Believe me, I've tried. So, that's why you should have a simple, sensible lifelong detoxification strategy whether it's taking a supplement, a coffee enema, or infrared sauna; just focus on doing something small every single day to facilitate and help your body remove these toxins." - Wendy Myers
"Detoxification takes energy so that's a price that a lot of athletes don't want to pay while they're trying to train or competitions. So, just taking binders or doing a mitochondria detox is a really great way to detox and facilitate your body's ability to detox. When an athlete has some downtime, that's when they can focus on doing a more hardcore, intense detoxification protocol." - Wendy Myers
"We don't want fluoride in our body at all. You need trace amounts of it but the fluoride that's in toothpaste is actually an industrial waste product and it's something that we do not need. The fluoride that's in our drinking water was a very, very bad idea because it's known to cause cancer, interfere with thyroid function, reduce the number of minerals in our bones, and decrease our ability to produce melatonin. So, fluoridation is very toxic to our body and I recommend that everyone removes all fluoridated based products from their body as well as drinking and shower water." - Wendy Myers
Links From Today's Show
- Wendy Myers
- The Metals Quiz
- Live to 110 Podcast
- #232 Physical & Emotional Intelligence for the Modern World with Josh Trent
- Supercharged Podcast
- The Myers Detox Store
- Myers Detox Protocol
- NES Health Bioenergetics
- Harry Massey and NES Health
- Sterling Hill NES Health Testimonial
- Mike Adams and Natural News
- The Body Keeps The Score by Dr. Bessel van der Kolk
- WFR 121 Dr. David Minkoff
- WFR 149 Johnny Blackburn
- WFR 184 Scott Nelson
About Wendy Myers
Wendy Myers, FDN-P, NC, CHHC is an expert in detoxification, heavy metals, and minerals, and host of The Medicinal Supplements Summit and Heavy Metals Summit.
She is passionate about educating the public on the importance of long-term detoxing considering our toxic world. She healed her own health issues through hair mineral analysis and developed a unique detox and supplement program. Wendy wants to help others do the same.
Get More Wellness In Your Life
- Join the WFR Community on facebook
- Send Josh Trent a personal message
- Tweet me on Twitter: Send us a fun tweet (or a what's up)
- Comment on the Facebook page
- Sign up to get an email alert whenever we release a new episode
Support This Podcast
- Leave a 5 star review on iTunes
- Share this episode with someone you care about
- Contact Wellness Force Radio for podcast sponsorship and partnership opportunities
Rate & Review Wellness Force
---> REVIEW THE PODCAST
Ask A Live Question For The Next Episode
---> Click here to leave a voicemail directly to Josh Trent to be read live on the air.
You May Also Like These Episodes
- Food Freedom Forever With Melissa Hartwig
- Nir Eyal: Breaking Bad Habits, Technology Addiction, & Emotional Triggers
- Healthy, Happy & Harder To Kill w/ Steph Gaudreau of Stupid Easy Paleo
- Beyond Meditation: How To Get A Better Brain With Ariel Garten
- Living A Healthy Lifestyle In A Modern World With Dan Pardi
- Creating A Life Worth Living With Michael Strasner
- Join the Wellness Force Newsletter: www.wellnessforce.com/news
- Don't miss next week's show: Subscribe and stay updated
- Did you like this show on Ketosis? Rate and review Wellness Force on iTunes
You read all the way to the bottom? That's what I call love!
Write to me and let me know what you'd like to have to get more wellness in your life.