S3E5: Autumnal is done!
Release Date: 10/31/2018
Mastering the Knits S3E5: Autumnal is done
Welcome to the Mastering the Knits podcast! Natalie starts off this episode with some announcements and extras!
Zip-Top Bag from RainStorm Studios listen to the episode to learn how to enter.
Master Status (2:33)
Natalie talks about where she is at and how she is stalled on her TKGA Master Knitter Level 1.
In my hands (3:52)
Natalie talks about knitting on the following:
- Grandma's Argyle Sock Christmas Stocking by Dorene Delaney Giordano using Knitpicks Wool of the Andes Sport in Red and White.
Natalie talks about finishing a project and more!
Natalie also mentions the following while discussing the finished project:
Share the Love (15:05)
Raise my hand (16:34)
Natalie answers the question: Jennifer from @we_are_two_sheep podcast asks How do I pick my next project? By yarn or pattern first?
Natalie mentions the following while answering this question:
- Round Table Yarns in Tristan Base
- Wonder Woman Shawl by Carissa Browning
- Holly and Ivy Ivy Twist
- Savvy Skein Optum DK in Pandemonium.
- Bliss Yarns in Nashville, TN
- Winterfell Cardigan by Katrin Schneider
- Juniper Moon Farm Patagonia Organic Merino
Comfort zone (23:34)
Natalie talks about knitting in the hammock, cool weather and enjoying the fall festivities. She talks about their trip to HorsePower farm for kids.
Thank you for joining us for series 3 episode 1 of Mastering the Knits. You can find show notes at masteringtheknitspodcast.com or on our Ravelry group Mastering the Knits Podcast. You can email us at email@example.com. Follow me on twitter at @MtKnitsPodcast and Instagram as @masteringtheknits