S3E6: Knit All The Things
Release Date: 11/07/2018
Mastering the Knits S3E6: Knit all the things
Welcome to the Mastering the Knits podcast! Natalie starts off this episode with some announcements and extras! She mentions Shaklee Hydrate.
Winner announced for Zip-Top Bag from RainStorm Studios! November giveaway is a pattern of your choice from Paper Daisy Creations and listen to the episode to learn how to enter. Natalie shares the Frosted Cardigan design.
Master Status (6:03)
In my hands (7:51)
Natalie talks about knitting and spinning on the following:
- Coziest Memory blanket by Kemper Wray. Rainstorm Studio Spring Up basket.
- Spinning Treadle Hanspun Yarns tiddlybits using Pilar, Majacraft Pioneer spinning wheel.
- Grandma's Argyle Sock Christmas Stocking by Dorene Delaney Giordano using Knitpicks Wool of the Andes Sport in Red and White. Chiaogoo fixed circulars.
- Wonder Woman Wrap (knit) by Carissa Browning using Holly & Ivy Dyeworks Ivy Twist.
- Winterfell Cardigan by Katrin Schneider using Juniper Moon Farm Patagonia Organic Merino in Indigo colorway bought at Bliss Yarns.
Natalie talks about finishing a project and more!
Share the Love (20:12)
Raise my hand (21:35)
Natalie answers the question: How many projects do you work on at the same time?
Comfort zone (25:36)
Natalie talks about her Christmas tree and babbles on about her love of Christmas. Also mentions a Three kings day tradition.
Thank you for joining us for series 3 episode 6 of Mastering the Knits. You can find show notes at masteringtheknitspodcast.com or on our Ravelry group Mastering the Knits Podcast. You can email us at email@example.com. Follow me on twitter at @MtKnitsPodcast and Instagram as @masteringtheknits